|How did you find out about this webpage?|
|Copyright © 2004 UAB Gurda|
| www.gurda.lt :
> How to buy on instalment?
|How to buy on instalment?|
Gurda, UAB clients have a possibility to buy the office furniture on instalment. This means that you can have the furniture
immediately, use it and pay later. The requirements and other important information for private people and legal entities is
For Private People
A client supplies the following documentation:
- The price of the desired piece of furniture is between LTL 500 and 35000 (VAT included).
- The first instalment is from 15% of the product value.
- A proof of a permanent job or other steady income, which can be confirmed;
- A proof of sufficient income for paying the instalments;
- Passport and Social Insurance Certificate to be presented when purchasing;
- Employer’s certificate stating the last 6-month salary and position.
For Legal Entities
- Kinds of funded assets are long-term consumer goods and services (e.g. household equipment, household electrical equipment,
computers, furniture and etc.)
- Price of the funded assets is between LTL 500 and 35 000.
- The first instalment is minimum 10 % of the asset value with VAT included, but not less than LTL 100.
- The term of agreement is between 3 months and 2 years.
- Agreement fee is usually LTL 50 (VAT excluded).
Legal entities supply the following documentation:
- When purchasing the following company establishment documents and their changes to be presented: a copy of Registration
Certificate, By-laws, Deed of Settlement.
- Document of the company manager nomination and his/her passport copy.
- Book-keeping reports: last fiscal year Balance Sheet and Income Statement, confirmed by the State Tax Inspectorate;
last accounting period Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
Buying on Instalment Agreement expires:
- On the date indicated in the agreement when the buyer buys out all property and fulfils all agreement obligations;
- Prior to the stated terms, when the buyer pays the instalment of the current month and covers the remaining amount due.
Should the need arises Hanza Lizingas, UAB and the seller reserve a right to request additional documents or additional
measures for ensuring the fulfilment of undertakings in the form of guarantee from the legal entity or the private person.
For more detailed information please refer to: www.lizingas.lt